Turn on brighter skin with Murad's Vita-C duo!
Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that works on the skin's surface to prevent environmental damage. But did you know typical forms have a short shelf-life and are hard for your skin to absorb? Hence, Murad has created a proprietary, gold-stablilized, bioavailable Vita-C complex to preserves efficacy and guarantees full-strength results with each use.
Murad Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum RM468 (30ml)
Formulated with a unique formula of Vitamin C Complex and glycolic acid, the new Murad Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum helps reduce hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. The glycolic acid accelerates skin cell renewal and turnover process while gently exfoliate and brighten for a glowing, younger-looking skin.
The dual-chamber package consists of concentrated potent ingredients such as :
- Vita-C Complex - Gold-stabilized, pure L-ascorbic acid sustains activity and benefits, having a 55% higher antioxidant defense than traditional vitamin C to ensure the stability and potency of vitamin C to brighten skin.
- Glycolic Acid - Accelerates cell renewal and turnover process to reveal fresher, glowing skin and resurfaces the upper layers of skin to create a smooth, more radiant canvas.
- Phyto-Luminescent Extract - Transforms UV energy into a source of light that illuminates skin.
Incredibly lightweight, the serum absorbs quickly without feeling sticky.
How to use :
Massage evenly over face, neck and chest morning and night. Use with Murad sunscreen during the day.
Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector RM368 (15ml)
Meanwhile, the one-of-a-kind gold-stabilized Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector infused with Vita-C Complex, red algae, giant kelp extracts work wonders to de-puff eyes whilst the light-reflecting micro-minerals deliver a balance of transparency and coverage to effectively color-correct dark circles.
The Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector contains vital ingredients such as :
- Vita-C Complex - Delivers high antioxidant defense and highly bioavailable for increased absorption whilst ensures the stability and potency of vitamin C to brighten skin.
- Red and Brown Algae Extracts - Bio-nutrients that visibly de-puff and soothes under-eye area, soothe and brighten dark circles for a more illuminated, revitalized appearance.
- Light-Reflecting Micro-Minerals - A blend of multi-pigmented materials and light-diffusing particles deliver a balance of transparency and coverage to effectively color-correct dark circles while being universal for all skin tones.
The eye serum feels weightless and effectively soften the look of dark circles in as little as 2 weeks. (even my stubborn dark circles)
How to use :
Gently pat around eye area, morning and night after cleansing. Follow with Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum and moisturiser over face and SPF during the day.
The Murad Vita-C duo are cruelty-free, gluten-free, without parabens and sulfates, no animal-derived ingredients, mineral oil, formaldehyde, oxybenzone or petrolatum.
I've been using Murad's Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum and Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector for the past 2 weeks and definitely noticed an improvement in my skin tone and the eye area.
The efficacious serum definitely helps visibly brightens skin and diminish dark spots for a dramatically radiant, healthy-looking skin. On a side note, during this period I also try my best to avoid sun exposures as much as possible.
The new Murad's Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum and Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector are available exclusively on murad.com.my. They may cost a bit, but I can assure you that they are worth the splurge!