His Excellency Dr John Subritzky, New Zealand’s High Commissioner to Malaysia, highlighted the significance of this 60-year milestone and Fonterra’s role as a leading dairy nutrition provider in Malaysia.
Fonterra, the world’s largest dairy exporter and New Zealand’s largest investor in Malaysia provide the best dairy nutrition to Malaysians through leading brands such as
, Fernleaf, Anmum (Materna, Essential and Lacta) and Anchor. The two dishes were made with ingredients from New Zealand and Malaysia, as well as Anchor and Anlene products. Anlene
Inspired by New Zealand’s iconic meat pies, the Kiwi Venison Rendang Meat Pie with Potatoes and Mushroom is made witha Venison Rendang filling, as well as a generous dose of dairy with Anchor Extra Yield Cream, Anchor Unsalted Butter, Anchor Colby and Cheddar cheeses and Anchor Mozzarella Shredded Cheese.
The Roti Jala with New Zealand Lamb Tandoori transformed the traditional pancake by filling and rolling it with tandoori-spiced New Zealand lamb, which had been marinated with Anlene plain yoghurt to retain its juiciness.
We had the chance to experience hands-on making Roti Jala with New Zealand Lamb Tandoori and totally loving it. Here's the recipe if you interested to try.
Roti Jala Jalur Gemilang with NZ Lamb Tandoori
Ingredients for Plain Roti Jala Base
200ml Anchor Extra Yield
600gm plain flour
4tbsp cooking oil
4 nos egg
4tsp fine salt
20gm turmeric powder
Ingredients for Lamb Tandoori
3kg boneless lamb leg
Salt to taste
black pepper course
1/2 nos lemon juice
9pkt (110gm) x Anlene Plain Yogurt
5 nos Bombay onion (finely chopped)
minced garlic pcs
6" grated ginger
150gm garam masala powder
30gm cayenne pepper
Yellow + Red food grade
Ingredients for the Dipping Sauce
Plain Yogurt Anlene
150gm mint jelly
Salt & pepper to taste
500gm finely sliced Iceberg lettuce
- Mix all Lamb Tandoori ingredients into a food processor and strain it well.
- Marinate the lamb leg with all the ingredients for Lamb Tandoori and keep it covered for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.
- Bake the marinated lamb tandoori until well done in texture. Slice thinly and coat it with the remaining tandoori sauce from the baking process.
- To assemble, place the finely sliced Iceberg lettuce and sliced lamb tandoori on the cooked roti
, fold and roll them up like a spring roll. jala
- Serve it with the minty dips on the side.
If you try it, do let me know how you like it. Till then, XOXO!