It's a beer night out at Tap It Out with some friends last Friday. Barely opened for two
- Place the card under the screen.
- Angle your glass 45 degrees.
- Pour the amount you want and enjoy.
Löwenbräu, Erdinger Weissbier, Leffe and Stella Artois.
It's more fun to drink at Tap It Out because
- Fresh, ice cold beer every time.
- Pour how much you want, no wastage of beer.
- Enjoy a variety of beer in small portion.
- You could pick your
favouritebeer, even when drinking with a group of friends.
- Or if you are feeling adventurous, try mixing up all the beers. Lol (Thanks to my friend's suggestion)
I don't usually eat popcorn, but the folks at Tap It Out, takes popcorn to a whole new level with the addition of crispy pork rind and bacon. Sweet and
savoury, the Oink Oink Popcorn is definitely worth trying.
Tap It Out
K-01-05 Soho KL
No 2, Jalan Solaris
50480 Kuala Lumpur.