Hey all! If you followed me for a while, you'll know I practice self-care by taking care of my body, mind and soul. Besides exercise regularly and good nutrition, I'm a huge advocate for skin care. A good skincare regimen can keep your complexion looking youthful and helps your skin look its best. As we age, our skin starts to sag, along with fine lines and wrinkles, hence it's important to include ampoules in your skincare routine. With that being said, I decided to give Comfort Zone Sublime Skin Lift & Firm Ampoule a try.
Comfort Zone is a professional skin care brand established since 1996 with a conscious, science-based approach combining performance and sustainability. It has a 20-year heritage in the spa industry along with constant innovation, offering result-oriented, clean formulas and spa treatments for face and body.
In line with the growing demand for products inspired by dermatological treatments, with immediate, visible results, Comfort Zone has released two new ampoules, Hydramemory Hydra & Glow and Sublime Skin Lift and Firm. Hydra & Glow ampoule is dedicated to younger skin, while the latter is for more mature skin, both products promises to bestow glow and rejuvenation to the skin within 7 days. It is the perfect intensive and alternative home-care solution for those who are in lockdown as well as the ideal enhancement after spa facials for the lucky ones that have access to beauty salons.
Made in Italy, the innovative, highly concentrated solutions formulated with 99.5% natural ingredients is inspired by dermatological fillers, ideal as a 'restorative' shock treatment. It is free from animal derivatives, artificial colorant, fragrance and parabens.
Each box contains 7 vials ampoules (2ml) and comes with a drop counter.
Active Ingredients :
- Macro Hyaluronic Acid - Moisturizes the skin and provides an immediate firming and lifting effect
- Acetyl Hexapeptide 1 - A biomimetic peptide scientifically designed to mimic the action of botox by inhibiting muscle contraction mechanisms. This effect results in the relaxation of surface wrinkles, which are reduced in both volume and depth.
- Epiderma Growth Factor (EGF) - This plant-based protein promotes skin regeneration and the synthesis of extracellular matrix components responsible for the fullness and tone of the face. It stimulates the natural production of hyaluronic acid and collagen, which significantly increase skin elasticity.
Application ritual :
- Place the drop counter on the head of the vial. With a firm movement, open the vial by breaking it at the level of the pre-breaking ring. Remove the broken part and position the drop counter on the neck of the open vial.
- Exert light pressure on the drop counter to release around half of its contents onto the palm of your hand. Dab the product on cleansed face, neck and chest until fully absorbed.
- Place the vial back upright and place the cap on the drop counter, ready for the next application.
I've been using the ampoule for a week and I could definitely see a difference in my skin. I love this ampoule in my AM & PM routine.The ampoule has a lightweight texture and absorbs quickly into the skin. My skin feels more plump and looks visibly smoother and firmer. Honestly, I think the Comfort Zone Sublime Skin Lift & Firm ampoule works great and help correct signs of aging, I was wowed!
Look younger than your age! Reverse and repair aging skin with the Comfort Zone Sublime Skin Lift & Firm Ampoule. The ampoule is priced at RM298 per box and can be purchased from Comfort Zone's Flagship Store on Lazada and Shopee Mall at https://bit.ly/3zEbPSy
Hydramemory Hydra & Glow Ampoules (Free Hydramemory Serum - 8ml) worth RM108 with every purchase NOW at RM208
Sublime Skin Lift & Firm Ampoules (Free Sublime Skin Serum - 8ml) worth RM150 with every purchase NOW at RM258