Hey lovelies! Gone are the days of BB cream. Now, its CC cream that rules! Introducing Dermaheal CC Cream, one cream is all you need for coverage that comes with skin care benefit anti aging, hydration, soothing, skin brightening, sun protection and color correction.
Dermaheal CC Cream SPF30/PA++
- Multifunctional CC enhanced by biomimetic peptides
- Radiant & Illuminating CC for more 'radient' look
- Skin Protective CC from photo-aging, chemical pollution and UV
- Soothing CC for post therapy with soft-skin cover without skin irritation
Features and Benefits
1) Covers uneven & red skin, dark spots and pores for smooth, radiant and perfect skin in one step.
2) Protects skin from UV, chemical and environmental stress especially for after-treatment.
3) Delivers complete care for natural- looking and long lasting effects.
4) Silky and smooth texture formulated with biomimetic peptide complex and easily applied onto skin.
Dermaheal CC Cream 50g (Tan / Natural Beige)
Made in Korea
How to use :
Dermaheal CC Cream is highly recommended for those that need to cover redness with hydration balance after therapy. Having luminous skin all day long without the tiring multiple steps of make up.
PT Oligopeptide-34 (CG-TGP2) / Oligopeptide-58 (CG-Demelatide)
Promotes degradation of the enzymes involved in melanin synthesis through binding to TGF- receptor
Inhibits transaction level of MITF with the same function of CG-TGP2 and it decomposes melanosome already formed.
Oligopeptide-72 (CG-Boostrin), Morus Alba Bark Extract, Piper Longum Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ultramarines, Tocopheryl Acetate, Placenta Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin
Reduces and prevents lines and wrinkles by generating new skin cells. Enhances skin tone that brims with vitality and energy.
I'm using Dermaheal CC Cream Natural
Wow.... Even skin tone and redness gone. Now I have smooth and perfect skin.
Left : Before oil blot. Right : After oil blot.
One thing I don't like is the oily finishing. So oily that I need an oil blotter to set it.
For more information, please visit
Post a Comment