Beancurd with PPC
2 litre fresh soya bean milk
1 tablespoon corn flour
1 teaspoon Lactone (GDL)
2 tablespoon water
- Heat up the fresh soya milk in the pot using the saute mode.
- Mix corn flour, Lactone and water together.
- Once soya milk starts to bubble then add in the mixture.
- Switch to keep warm, close the cover and leave it to set for an hour.
Steamed Chicken with Black Garlic
2 boneless whole chicken leg (chunked)
20gm Shimeji mushroom (washed and cleaned)
20gm earwood mushroom ( washed, cleaned and cut)
1 bulb black garlic (peeled)
1 tablespoon first layer soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon corn flour
1 inch young ginger (thinly sliced)
1/2 cup water Coriander leaf and spring onion for garnishing
- Marinate chicken, earwood mushroom and Shimeji mushroom with sesame oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce and Chinese cooking wine. Set aside.
- Add in the corn flour to the chicken and mix till properly coated.
- Place the chicken into the steaming tray and cover with aluminium foil. Add in water into the pot. Place the stand then the steaming tray. Close the pressure cooker cover.
- Set to pressure steam mode for 6KPT and start cooking. Once done, take the tray out.
- Place the black garlic on the chicken. Then, garnish it with coriander leaf, spring onion and white pepper. Serve it warm.
Steamed Tofu Egg with Salmon
1 pcs fillet salmon (deskinned and sliced thick)
1 bowl semi hard beancurd ( PPC made in advance)
4 eggs grade AA
1 1/2 tablespoon first layer soya sauce
1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil white pepper, sesame seed, coriander and spring onion for garnishing
- Marinate the salmon with oyster sauce, 1/2 tablespoon soya sauce and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Crack the eggs, add in oyster sauce and beat it up. Pour the beancurd onto the steaming tray and follow with the egg liquid.
- Place the salmon slices on top. Cover the steam tray with aluminium foil to prevent moisture sip into the dish during steaming.
- Put 1/2 cup water into the pot. Then place the seater follow with the steaming tray.
- Close the PPC cover, set to steam mode at keep pressure steam of 10mins. Once pressure cook complete, take the steaming tray out, garnish it with the remaining soy sauce, white pepper and garnish with sesame seed, chopped coriander leaf and spring onion. Serve warm.
Korean Brown Pear Soup
1 Korean brown pear
1/2 whole black chicken
2gm whole black pepper
3 pcs dried longan
3 seedless red dates
5 dried goji berry
1 pcs dried orange skin
2 litre water
- Place all the ingredients into the pressure pot.
- Set to beef/lamb pressure mode, change the keep temperature time KPT to 40.
- Once done, serve warm.
The Philips All-In-One Multicooker offers a wide range of multi-cook programs such as roast, bake, sear, saute, steam, soup and much more. The sensor touch control panel is easy to use, selecting the right button has never been easier. Not only can you delay starting the appliance, the 24 hours preset timer and auto keep warm ensure meals are hot and ready on time. On top of that, you can also select the cooking pressure to achieve your preferred texture and doneness. Furthermore, with the add ingredients function, delicate ingredients can be added at later stage whilst the sauce thickening function let you thicken sauce/soup for a more intensified flavour. How awesome is that?
For more information, please visit https://www.philips.com.my/ or join Philips Pressure Cooker Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com
Post a Comment