As we age, our cell renewal turns slower resulting in dull skin, rough skin texture and uneven skin tone. Hence, it's important to exfoliate regularly to eliminate dead skin cells and promote cell renewal for a more youthful looking skin. That being said, Dr. Murad introduces its latest Replenishing Multi-Acid Peel, a daily bi
-phase peel that accelerates cell renewal by 33% in 7 days while soothing the skin to prevent dryness or skin irritation. It exfoliates gently whilst nourishes the skin for a more radiant complexion, improve skin tone and texture.
The unique formulation combines multi-level exfoliation of youth-boosting treatment and intense nourishment to take your skin from dull to glow in just one step combining two phases :
- Phase 1 - A blend of AHA/BHA/TXA acids to resurface and renew for smoother, brighter and youthful skin.
- Phase 2 - High in antioxidants and omega-rich oils, the apoptogenic holy basil defend and strengthen the skin's surface for a healthier and more vibrant complexion.
The Replenishing Multi-Acid Peel is powerful enough to deliver visible result yet gentle enough to be used daily consists of key ingredients such as :
- AHA Glycolic, Lactic & Malic Acid - Builds resilience, hydration and visible plumpness of the skin to quickly reveal a fresher appearance with improved skin clarity and texture over time.
- BHA Salicylic Acid - Normalizes desquamation and penetrates oil to keep skin clear of pore-clogging debris for a clarified complexion.
- TXA Tranexamic Acid - A medicinal amino acid long known in dermatology for its use in treating pigment disorders. Used topically to revive dull skin and even skin tone.
- Apoptogenic Holy Basil Oil - An apoptogenic herb rich in triterpenes and polyphenols that help skin resist oxidative stress and irritation while building skin's innate defences. Help reduce skin's reactivity to counter irritation and restore balance.
- Anti-age, Barrier & Soothing Lipids - Replenishing omega fatty acids, sterols and bisabolol intensely nourish, soothe and refortify the skin barrier and accelerating recovery.
- Cruelty-free and formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates and animal-derived ingredients.
How to use :
Shake well. Use each night after toner. Dispense a moderate amount onto a cotton pad and gently sweep over face, neck and chest. Do not rinse! (use
with Murad sunscreen during the day)
I have sensitive skin, hence I use this Multi-Acid Peel on alternate days. Upon application, my skin tingle slightly (completely normal) and it leaves a little greasy feeling on the skin.
The peel lifts away the outer dead skin cells to reveal a brighter and more radiant complexion. It also improves skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines.
It is also important to reinforce the barrier of the post-peel skin by slathering a good nourishing moisturiser
like Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel.
Absolutely love how lightweight the gel feels and not to mention the lovely subtle scent. Formulated with Cumulative Hydration-Release Technology, this oil-free water
gel locks moisture to the skin instantly, increases retention for up to 5 days and strengthen the skin's barrier. My skin feels softer, smoother and plumper.
Murad Replenishing Multi-Acid Peel is priced at RM398
(100ml) and Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel is priced at RM360
(50ml) respectively available from www.murad.com.my
Post a Comment