Malaysians are becoming more health-conscious, thus Mission Foods, the world's largest
2 Mission Quinoa Wraps
300gm prawns (
1 zucchini (shredded)
2 tbsp butter
2 garlic cloves
4 olives (diced)
2 tbsp olive oil
Black pepper to taste
1) Heat olive oil and butter in a pan over medium heat. Fry the garlic,
2) Warm Mission Quinoa Wraps according to instructions on the pack.
3) Assemble the wrap by placing the shredded
2 Mission Chia Wraps
100gm baby spinach (chopped)
2 tbsp cream cheese
50gm feta cheese
2 egg whites (
2 tbsp olive oil
1) Heat olive oil in a pan over low heat. Cook the baby spinach and
2) Heat Mission Chia Wraps according to instructions on the pack
3) Spread a wrap with cream cheese and top with fried vegetables. Crumble some feta cheese and finish off with the scrambled eggs.
1 Mission Reduced Carb Wrap
180gm chicken breast (diced)
1 tsp cayenne pepper powder
1/2 lemon juice
1/2 mango (diced)
3/4 pineapple (diced)
4 cherry tomatoes (diced)
1/4 head purple cabbage (finely shredded)
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Prepare the marinade by mixing cayenne pepper powder, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add the chicken cubes and let marinate in the fridge for an hour or more.
2) In a pan over medium heat, lightly saute the mango and pineapple cubes for 3 minutes. Set aside.
3) In a
4) Warm Mission Reduced Carb Wrap according to instructions on the pack.
5) Assemble the wrap by putting the cooked ingredients onto the wrap and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese. Ready to serve!
1 Mission Chia Wrap
1 banana (sliced)
1 lime (juiced)
2 tsp unsalted butter
6 walnuts (chopped)
1 tbsp honey
A pinch of cinnamon powder
2 tbsp peanut butter
1) In a bowl, add the sliced banana and drizzle with lime juice. Set aside.
2) Melt butter in a pan over medium heat and lightly toast the walnuts. Drizzle with honey and cinnamon. Once cooked, transfer to the bowl with bananas and mix together.
3) Warm Mission Chia Wrap according to instructions on the pack.
4) Spread the peanut butter on the wrap, then top with bananas and walnut mix. Ready to serve.
The new Healthy Wraps range with its three variants are available at all leading supermarkets on the bread aisle alongside all time