A healthier way to wrap things up? Yes, please!
Malaysians are becoming more health-conscious, thus Mission Foods, the world's largest flatbread
producer has upped their game with a new range of healthy wraps to support those leading an active and healthy lifestyle.
The healthy wraps are available in 3 variants such as the Reduced Carb Wraps which contain 70% less carbs
and 90% less sugar than a regular wrap, a great source of protein and fibre
especially for those on a low-carb diet. Meanwhile, the Quinoa Wraps and Chia Wraps are fortified with superfoods
that are both high in nutrients and loaded with antioxidants and omega-3, and not to mention they are both a source of protein and fibre
Mission Foods has teamed up with Malaysian champions Farah Ann and Peter Davis for their 'Breakfast of Champions' campaign to inspire more Malaysians to get into a winner's mind set
with a glimpse of what these champions have for breakfast every day. Fans can stay tuned to Farah Ann and Peter Davis's various social media platforms for more of their breakfast favourites
using the Healthy Wraps range.
Man of the hour, Peter Davis certainly packs a punch in and out of the kitchen. The model, host, actor and professional mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter is certainly a winner in all his roles. He has recently turned pesca
the Reduced Carb wrap because of the high fibre, but
low carb and sugar content compared to other wraps in
2 Mission Quinoa Wraps
300gm prawns (deshelled
1 zucchini (shredded)
2 tbsp butter
2 garlic cloves
4 olives (diced)
2 tbsp olive oil
Black pepper to taste
1) Heat olive oil and butter in a pan over medium heat. Fry the garlic, cili
padi and prawns. Once the prawns are cooked, set aside.
2) Warm Mission Quinoa Wraps according to instructions on the pack.
3) Assemble the wrap by placing the shredded zucchni
and top with the prawns. Garnish with diced olives and a sprinkle of pepper. Ready to serve!
High Protein Spinach Feta
2 Mission Chia Wraps
100gm baby spinach (chopped)
2 tbsp cream cheese
50gm feta cheese
2 egg whites (scrambled fried
2 tbsp olive oil
1) Heat olive oil in a pan over low heat. Cook the baby spinach and sundried
tomatoes for 2 minutes. Set aside.
2) Heat Mission Chia Wraps according to instructions on the pack
3) Spread a wrap with cream cheese and top with fried vegetables. Crumble some feta cheese and finish off with the scrambled eggs. Roll
up to serve!
Farah Ann, Malaysia's sweetheart and artistic gymnast, rose to glory when she brought home multiple medals at the recent SEA and has been on a winning streak since. She has a rigorous training regime both in the morning and afternoon and because of this she is a great believer of starting the day right with the right breakfast.
It's A Party In My Wrap
1 Mission Reduced Carb Wrap
180gm chicken breast (diced)
1 tsp cayenne pepper powder
1/2 lemon juice
1/2 mango (diced)
3/4 pineapple (diced)
4 cherry tomatoes (diced)
1/4 head purple cabbage (finely shredded)
feta cheese (diced)
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Prepare the marinade by mixing cayenne pepper powder, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add the chicken cubes and let marinate in the fridge for an hour or more.
2) In a pan over medium heat, lightly saute the mango and pineapple cubes for 3 minutes. Set aside.
3) In a seperate
pan, heat olive oil and fry the marinated chicken until cooked. Once cooked, transfer into a bowl and add the mango, pineapple and cherry tomatoes. Mix well.
4) Warm Mission Reduced Carb Wrap according to instructions on the pack.
5) Assemble the wrap by putting the cooked ingredients onto the wrap and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese. Ready to serve!
Bananas In Chiajammies
1 Mission Chia Wrap
1 banana (sliced)
1 lime (juiced)
2 tsp unsalted butter
6 walnuts (chopped)
1 tbsp honey
A pinch of cinnamon powder
2 tbsp peanut butter
1) In a bowl, add the sliced banana and drizzle with lime juice. Set aside.
2) Melt butter in a pan over medium heat and lightly toast the walnuts. Drizzle with honey and cinnamon. Once cooked, transfer to the bowl with bananas and mix together.
3) Warm Mission Chia Wrap according to instructions on the pack.
4) Spread the peanut butter on the wrap, then top with bananas and walnut mix. Ready to serve.
campaign is definitely something to look forward to as Farah Ann and Peter Davis give a glimpse of what's on their plate, so we can be inspired to think, act and eat like a champion too. Nothing beats starting the day like a winner!
The new Healthy Wraps range with its three variants are available at all leading supermarkets on the bread aisle alongside all time favourite
Supersoft Wraps, Naan, Pita, Pizza Crusts and Chips.
Post a Comment