- PF Happy Booster Blush - Ultra smooth perfecting powder in a complementary palette of
colourblends together to even out skin tone with a flawless radiance.
- Kate Powdery Mousse - The light mousse turns into powder to firmly adhere to
skin, perfect to cover visible pores without stickiness or shine.
- Bourjois City Radiance Foundation with SFP30 and PA+++ -The 1st anti-pollution foundation with skin protection and a formula to brighten the skin with a radiant finish.
- Maybelline Barbie Mascara - Extreme length, fullest volume for doll-like lashes.
- Kate Designing Eyebrow - The palette consist of 3 different shades for
naturallyshading the eyebrow and nose bridge.
- Kate Forming Edge Eyeshadow - Trio palette consist of a highlight shade, a medium shade and a dark
colour. You could apply this according to the shape of the pan on your eyes.
- Maybelline Power Black Liner - With an intensity one full shade blacker than black, the liner
arealso water, sweat and oil resistant. Ink Moist - Create wonderful Peripera colourradiation and long-lasting effect with this lip ink.
Bourjois foundation and followed by Kate powdery mousse to achieve a flawless complexion. He then continues to draw on my eyebrow with Kate Designing, applied a medium shade of Kate Forming Edge eyeshadow to my lower lid, a layer of Maybelline Barbie mascara and lastly, lining the upper inner rims of the eyes with Maybelline Power Black liner.
Next, a sweep of PF Happy Booster blush on the apples of my cheek and my lips were dabbed with Peripera ink moist lip