- 1/2 cup Sago
- 2 cups Water
- 8 tbsp Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder
- 3 cups Water
- 1 cup Gula Melaka Combine well
- 1/2 tsp
- A pinch Safron (optional)
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1/4 cup Cashew nuts
- 1/3 cup Raisins
gmKonyakku jelly powder
- Measuring cups
- Serving bowls and plates
- Ice cream
- Ice cream stick
- Heat up ghee in
cookingpan, add cashew nuts and raisins. Stir fry until the nuts and raisins are golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a different pot, boil the sago in water until it is translucent.
- Mix Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder, Gula Melaka and cardamom powder into the pot of sago.
- Add Safron (optional) into the pot, stir and slowly boil until it thickens.
- Add in cashew nuts and raisins. Ready to serve.
- Follow Step 1
- Continue stirring and add
onthe Konyakku jelly powder
- Stir until the Payasam thickens. Remove from heat.
- Leave the Payasam to cool for a short while before spooning the mixture into the jelly
- Store in the refrigerator until the pudding is firm. Serve with cashew nuts and raisins.
- Follow Step 1
- Add in saffron (optional) and continue stirring until the Payasam thickens.
- Remove from heat and leave the Payasam to cool.
- Divide the cashew nuts and raisins equally into the ice cream
- Fill in the
mouldwith the Payasam and store it in the freezer until completely frozen. Ready to serve.
15 October 2016 4.30pm - Little India, Jalan Leboh Ampang, Kuala Lumpur (In front of Bank Simpanan Nasional)
21 & 22 October 2016 5.30pm - Stadium Shah Alam (Near main stage)
26 & 27 October 2016 5.30pm - Little India, Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur