Zits! Don't you just hate it? A pretty common problem among teenagers, especially when experiencing hormonal changes. The three most common problems are oily skin, acne and blackhead and they are very often interrelated. Oily skin can lead to other problems such as the formation of pimples, acne and blackheads when oil, dirt and bacteria are accumulated at the sebaceous glands.
With only one wash, OXY’s Ultimate Cleanser easily curbed problematic oily skin with the acne and blackhead. The all-new OXY Ultimate Cleanser is an 8-in-1 Multi Action Cleanser ensures clear, fresh and blemish free skin with 8 multiple functions.
How does it work? :
1) Fight pimples – Contains Isopropyl Methylphenol and anti-bacterial properties that gently clear away pimples.
2) Anti-blackheads – Removes blackheads, dead skin cells and trapped dirt within pores.
3) Unclog pores – Penetrates deep down to unclog pores for a clean and healthy skin.
4) Removes excess oil – Penetrate deep into pores to cleanse dirt and remove excess sebum that causes pimples.
5) Deep cleanses – Gently cleanses skin to dissolve pimple-causing impurities.
6) Moisturizes skin – Contains Sage Extract, Seaweed Extract and Olive Oil to prevent dryness after wash.
7) Soothes skin – Dipotassium Glycyrrhiznate soothes irritated skin.
8) Refreshes skin with menthol which provides instant cooling sensation to help refresh and energize skin.
My verdict : The cleanser is less foamy and easily rinses off. Skin feels smooth and clean, it doesn't feel tight too.
However, I don't like the cooling menthol sensation on the skin.
The all-new OXY Ultimate Cleanser is all you need to keep your skin fresh, healthy and moisturized. It is available at all leading pharmacies and supermarkets nationwide retails at RM13.90 for 100g.
Website : www.oxy.com.my/acnoplex
Facebook : www.facebook.com/OxyMalaysia
Post a Comment